Seeking Data Engineer for 12 month fixed term role within the financial domain | Strong ETL, SQL & AWS skills ideal for this project based opportunity
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a Data Engineer for 12 month fixed term role within the financial domain at 700 Bourke St, Docklands. We are looking for a candidate with strong ETL, SQL and AWS for this project based opportunity.
Working at NTT
Within this role you will be part of a team working on our client's Credit Risk Engine replacement project. This is about moving data from one layer to another layer.
- Delivery of data ingestion, provision, structure/solution and delivery to support with end to end models and content zone development.
- Automate processes and controls to foster trust in data.
- Works collaboratively with other consultant developers and consultant QAs
- Eliciting and defining user requirements to translate them into functional requirement
- Effective use of data process modelling tools to analyze and represent information
- Translating business requirements into meaningful solutions
- Deliver improved productivity and/or efficiency
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Extensive demonstrated experience in Experience in large scale data transformation, design and solution delivery experience of high-quality data processing pipelines, with a focus on Cloud Technologies:
- Strong core SQL skills, especially when it comes to complex data transformation
- Is skilled in designing and building maintainable and scalable end to end data solutions
- Is skilled in physical and logical data models
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (e.g. Finance and Data Services) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Experience in working large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.