Software Asset Management Analyst / Software Asset Management Specialist
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Asset Management Analyst to join our Managed SAM Services team on a permanent position. The role is open to candidates in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
This resource is instrumental to the evolution of our Managed SAM capability with a focus on client relationship management across client and internal stakeholders. As a SAM Analyst you'll manage all aspects of the SAM service delivery to some of the top organisations in Australia.
Working at NTT
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Provide analysis and recommendation on all aspects of SAM processes
- Manage BAU activities with clients and be the first level of escalation for any operational service issues.
- Provide advice and mentoring to SAM Analysts
- Contribute to key strategies development & execution critical to the success of the SAM business
- Assist with the preparation of tender documents and presentations to clients
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated experience delivering Software Asset Management services or engagements applying consulting methodologies
- SAM expertise including:
- Knowledge of SAM standards and practices
- Extensive understanding of SAM lifecycle (from SW request, license pooling/checks, deployment and through to retirement)
- Working knowledge of Enterprise SW vendor licensing programs including vendors such as Microsoft, SAP, Adobe, Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of software management toolsets such as SNOW and Flexera
- Excellent relationship management skills that enable you to work with a variety of stakeholders
- High level communication skills, including presentation, workshop management and report writing skills
- Customer service focused and a self-starter
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions