Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services Team in VIC.
Working for one of our largest Clients’, the Engineer will be responsible for the review, update existing low level design (LLD) for the overall site Systems implementation.
Your day at NTT
- Constantly verify requirements with other leads and solution architect.
- Deliver reviewed as built LLD
- Deliver required transition to support artifacts.
- Ensure all test plans and results reporting into central testing suite ALM.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong LLD experience
- Deploy, configure, and test Citrix NetScaler
- Deploy, configure, and test on Desktop Technologies - VMware, Citrix, Active Directory
- Configure and test F5 load balancers.
- Microsoft experience would be preferred