In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Sales Specialist, based out of our Sydney CBD offices on Sussex St will identify new opportunities from a selection of existing accounts, and present solutions, value propositions, partner configurations, cost structures and revenue models to the client that meet their needs. You will work directly with clients at a variety of levels, as well as internal subject matter experts.
Salary: $58k plus comms
Working at NTT
You will be responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line.
A substantial amount of time will be spent on engaged selling or supporting the sales process in partnership with Client Managers. Contribute to the pre-sales process by working with pre-sales architects to create the best solution design for the client.
Building and developing excellent stakeholder relationships with new and existing clients, whilst developing new business channels and territories will be a core focus of this role.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Strong technical ability within a sales environment
- Proven track record accelerating sales cycles and driving early product and feature adoption
- Be able to spot new sales opportunities within an account and work with the sales teams to drive them to closure
- Pursue and land qualified leads identified by the client managers and other lead generation sources
- Work alongside Client Managers to support the sales process, position solutions and close the deal
- Have the ability to define sales strategy.
- Be flexible to adapt quickly to short, new missions or urgent deadlines
- Have strong business acumen
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to customer, partners and NTT overall.
- Solid sales experience in a technology or services environment
- Sound understanding of IT Managed Services environment
- Demonstrable experience of solution-based selling with a proven track record of sales over-achievement
- Prior experience of selling complex solutions and services to C-Level clients
- Experience of resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways to meet targets and objectives
- Strong experience of networking with senior internal and external people in the specialist area of expertise
- Expert level capability and the ability to work independently with little instruction on day-to-day workload