Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join our Managed Security Services team to provide 2nd level support to our key customer. This position can be based out of Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Your day at NTT
- Perform operational tasks to resolve all security incidents in a timely manner within agreed SLA
- Proactively identify, investigate, analyse security issues and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner.
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex and secure changes aligned to the ITIL framework
- Identify recurring issues and initiate problem management.
- Proactively identify, contribute, implement, and work with automation teams for effort optimization and automating routine tasks.
- Maintain detailed, accurate technical documentation and operational procedures for supported solutions.
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients into Managed Services support.
- Liaise and work with Senior Security Engineers and Security Architects around client projects and deployments
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience working within a Managed Security Services environment
- Relevant vendor certifications which may include CCNP Security, PCNSE and ITIL
- Understanding and experience in supporting Splunk log search heads and running splunk queries
- Understanding of Mitre framework
This position will expose you to a broad range of technologies across the Cyber Security landscape which may include
- VPN, SSL, IPSEC, RSA, Anyconnect
- Cisco IPS, IDS, FTD
- Cisco ASA, Firewower, Palo Alto and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Panorama and Prisma
- F5 ASM, APM
- Cisco ISE
- Bluecoat Proxies
- Python scripting