Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant to join us on a three to six month contract to work on a project for a leading financial services organisation.
Your day at NTT
- Participate in every aspect of the solution implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application to meet the customer’s needs;
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics F&O and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics F&O functionality
- Use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics F&O implementation methodology; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects
- Responsible for documenting the business functional requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected
- Responsible for configuring and customising the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application to achieve the customer’s outcomes
- If modifications/customisations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application, facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics F&O
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- An accomplished Dynamics 365 Finance Solution professional, you’ve successfully undertaken many of the components of this role throughout your career. You may have come from consulting or a medium to large scale organisation where you have gained this relevant experience.
- A passionate leader and an innovative thinker that continually pushes the boundaries of experience design to ensure we meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- A strong appetite for strategy, data and finance to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers’ expectations and desired business results.
- Confident in aligning supportive technologies (or know when to grab an expert!) and business processes to create the connective tissue that an organisation requires to support industry-leading customer experiences.
- Have an innate ability to not only understand the customer problems, but to design the future state which aligns an organisation with the exact technologies and processes to enable new experiences.
- Demonstrated experience conducting workshops and training sessions.
- Strong experience in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance.
- Successful completion of applicable Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations product certification exams - MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations, MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance will be well regarded.
- Accounting qualification.