Senior Cloud Engineer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our Professional Services team to build and implement Cloud and Datacentre solutions for our clients.
The Senior Cloud Engineer is responsible for project delivery covering configurations, installations, migrations and deployment of computing devices and systems to enable a robust digital end-user computing infrastructure for our key clients. They will ensure that projects are delivered to a high standard and any technical issues are resolved in line with service level agreements. They will also be involved in requirements gathering sessions, solution presentations and workshops.
Working at NTT
You will be working across a wide variety of projects and your responsibilities will involve:
- Setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client’s purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions.
- Work with the client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users
- Test and troubleshoot functionality of installed systems; identify and document technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution
- Provide feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements
- Communication of any IT related issues to the business in a timely manner.
- Abiding by and advocating corporate IT standards.
- To understand the scope, delivery mechanisms and processes of all Services delivered by NTT
- Work directly with clients on-site or provide implementation support remotely.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Technology skills in:
Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud (GCP), Amazon AWS
IaaS, PaaS. Configuring landing zones, workloads migration planning and execution.
Multi cloud, hybrid solutions.
SQL Database in Azure
Azure Active Directory
Scripting skills – Powershell, JSON, Python
Automation skills – Ansible, API integration
- Strong client focus, interpersonal, co-ordination, and communication skills
- Good understanding and appreciation of technical design and business principles
- Good project skills which are demonstrated in the execution of installations and other assignments
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and process