Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The resolution (both reactive and proactive) of problems throughout the information system lifecycle, including classification, prioritisation and initiation of action, documentation of root causes and implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents.
The primary responsibility of the Problem Manager is to manage the lifecycle of all problems. The objective of the role is to prevent incidents from happening, and to minimise the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
The Problem Manager is required to maintain information about known errors and workarounds to achieve the objective of the role
Your day at NTT
- Responsible for analysing incident trends, identifying repeat incidents and determining where the application of problem-solving efforts will add greatest value for the organisation
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle of all problems.
- Routinely monitors logged incidents by category within a specific time frame to identify potential problems.
- Responsible for facilitating the resolution of major incidents and facilitating the identification of root cause for major problems.
- Ensure the prevention of incidents and responsible for minimising the impact of unavoidable incidents.
- Work with incident management colleagues to ensure that temporary solutions (workarounds) are available.
- Use information from historical incidents, analysing these to develop final solutions for known errors.
- Performs trend analysis of important services or historical incidents and maintain a Known Error Database containing all problems and workarounds.
- Recommends and develops policy, processes and procedures to support business operations and to prevent any recurrence of incidents
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Eelevant experience in IT related service industry, preferred within a Systems Integrator
- ITIL - have specialist knowledge of and be experienced in the ITIL Service Management disciplines
- Good Communication skills and act as a trusted entity with all parties involved
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels
- Worked collaboratively with Business and IT stakeholders, and third parties to develop and manage the release plan
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Seeks innovative ways to improve the service delivery to customers