Senior Technical Consultant: Cyber Security
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant: Cyber Security to join our Cyber Security Practice on a permanent role.
The Senior Technical Consultant provides cyber security consulting services, manages security assessment processes and supports business case development for security technology services in client environments of medium to high complexity.
They provide security consulting services, compile consulting services reports and define security system architectures for business opportunities during consulting service engagements with clients. They design and develop integration plans and create links for multi-platform, multi-vendor business solutions. These individuals identify and develop security technology related opportunities and integrate IT resources to fulfil project requirements. They are able to compile security and related technology specifications in a clear, concise, unambiguous manner to explain the advantages and disadvantages of options leading to the final solution and are able to create alternative solutions as backup planning.
Working at NTT
- Interpret client requirements and decompose them into hardware and system requirements and specifications.
- Oversee the design or build of customized architecture or applications, integrating it with new or existing hardware, packaged and custom software, and communications infrastructure.
- Proactively manage assessment process and support the roadmap and business case development for enterprise technology services.
- Conduct information security information management and security control assessments and reviews.
- Provide technical advice, recommendations and consultancy on ICT products and services.
- Responsible for compiling consulting services reports.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that client projects are executed.
- Provide information for future-state consulting services structures, processes and methodologies.
- Manage delivery against customer expectations and drive customer excellence.
- Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals of medium complexity.
- Assist in development and maintaining a healthy consulting pipeline that allows for future growth of the business.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience in cybersecurity technologies, services and related cyber security functions.
- Technical experience in security solutions: Cisco, Palo Alto, Fireeye, Okta, Sailpoint, Microsoft, AWS
- Ability to translate cyber security requirements into cyber security controls and measures.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Ability working with clients and business teams to create client-orientated solutions and services
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Good understanding of industry standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, APPs
- Security industry certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISM (Preferred)