A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Digital Team, deliver project services across a wide variety of projects
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are investing in our Digital Services business based on our current committed projects plus a healthy pipeline of opportunities. With a continual focus on developing and growing an already busy team, NTT is now seeking to engage an Agile Project Management professional to deliver project management services across a wide variety of projects.
Your day at NTT
- Supporting multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including project planning, design management, third party vendor management, contract administration, financial management, project scheduling and risk management.
- Managing work programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, timeframes, specifications and budget
- Applying an understanding of advisory and software project management principles to deliver projects of varying size and complexity
- Engage with multiple internal and client stakeholders and manage competing priorities
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved on all engagements
- Mentor, coach and share professional expertise with the digital team
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrable track record of success supporting and delivering complex projects
- High level understanding of stakeholder management and influencing customers and senior management
- Has experience spanning a range of project sizes employing traditional and Agile/Scrum project delivery, Agile certifications is advantageous
- Thrives in fast-paced, changing environments
- Demonstrates strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Has an appreciation of risk and how this can influence client decisions
- Has the ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice to enable objectives