Senior Systems Engineer - Office 365
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer - (Office 365) for a 6 months engagement in Melbourne CBD to assist our partner within Hospital & Health Care industry.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Remediation of existing platform services/infrastructure that relate to the core domain (a total of 21 servers relate to AD/Exchange in the core domain)
- O365 Outlook & Teams client distribution, deployment & upgrading of required endpoints that aren't covered by migration done by the vendor
- Any deployment activities (like Teams apps deployment, configuration with line of business)
- Remediation of any Office VBAs/Macros that weren't compatible with the new version of Office 365, thus weren't able to be migrated (especially for people & culture and finance functions)
- Provisioning of new/expiring users requested accesses on O365, AD, AAD, SCCM within 3 days of requisition (turn over of around 170 staff/month)
- Confirmation of the migration batches preparing for Office 365 migration schedule (5 batches varying from 100 users to 5,000 users each that will be migrated in a 6 months period)
- Applications setup and integration
- Create, configure, manage, secure and troubleshoot file and web resources that relate to O365
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot connectivity to O365, as well as managing encryption, security zones and firewalls within the O365 tenancy
- Configure, manage, secure and troubleshoot two forest environments, including O365 servers, client computers, AD organisational units and group policies
- Configure, secure and troubleshoot remote access
- Troubleshoot and resolve O365 issues or malfunctions and provide user support
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution
- Participate in gathering and analysis of business requirements for O365 capabilities and advise on best application within the environment
- Perform system backup, data retrieval and disaster recovery processes for O365
- Implement and manage O365 Governance guidelines and Compliance, including creating user policies around the proper use of O365
- Create, configure, manage, secure and troubleshoot all O365, Azure, security and compliance policies
- Implement and manage O365 subscription, usage and tenant health
- Secure the Messaging Environment whenever new features are introduced by Microsoft
- Manage O365 User Identity and Roles, including adding/removing users as required to the O365 environment and its applications
- Manage O365 Organisational Settings and Resources
- Manage O365 security alerts and potential risks
- Perform data deletion, archiving and data maintenance rule updates to ensure the organisation has sufficient storage space and perform monthly clean up and maintenance of O365 environment
- Provide monthly report and analysis of O365 usage and recommendations for better practices (that relate, but not limited to, security, compliance, governance and usability)