I am currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator (DevOps) for a government client in Brisbane to take up a 12 months contract role +
- Location : Brisbane
- Need to be Citizen - NV1 clearance will be sponsored
- 12 months contract role.
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
I am currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator (DevOps) for a government client in Brisbane to take up a 12 months contract role with a view of extension.
Please note : The applicants will have to be Australian Citizen to be considered for this role. We will sponsor your NV1 Security Clearance.
Systems Administrator (DevOps)
Your day at NTT
- Windows and Linux RHEL server administration and support
- Vmware environment builds, upgrades and administration
- Create and manage RHEL and Windows virtual machines
- Automation of infrastructure builds
- Configure, manage and maintain CI and CD pipelines
- Containerise applications in Docker
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Windows or Linux RHEL Server administration
- Vmware administration
- Comfortable operating with general DevOps duties leveraging tools such as
- IAC – infrastructure as code
If you think you match this requirement then email me your CV NOW!