Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Engineer to join our highly successful Professional Services Team, Joining us on an initial 12 months contract, Long Bay NSW.
Your day at NTT
- Determining the specifications, plans, design to implement Network.
- You will be responsible for implementation, administration, and maintenance of LAN, WAN (Switching and Routing), Wireless Network.
- Developing complex, business-critical solutions, either as an individual or as part of a team
- Develop recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce cost/effort in managing corporate applications and networking infrastructure
- Providing technical services to the client.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in implementation, administration, and maintenance of LAN, WAN (Switching and Routing), Wireless Network, Cisco Router Configuration, Cisco 9500, Cisco Firepower Configuration across the organization.
- Proficient in Monitoring technologies (SolarWinds, Azure Monitor)
- CCNP or CCIE or Equivalent experience
- Demonstrated skills in developing high-level relationships with clients, suppliers, and industry leaders
- Be adaptable and able to deal all levels
- Great team player