Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Lead Test Analyst for a contract role till May 2023 with possible extension.
The ideal candidate would have experience working on ERP projects as a must, with the perfect candidate having previous experience working on the Oracle CX platform.
The team works in a Hybrid way of working and for this engagement you will be required to work 3 days on site in their Melbourne office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation of Test plans and Test Plan reviews
- Preparation of test cases and Test Case reviews
- Preparation of Test Summary reports
- UAT co-ordination and defect resolution responsibilities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Skills and experience in preparation of Test Plan based on testing type risk assessment in an agile project environment.
- Knowledge and experience in using testing management tools that include but not limited to AzureDevOps.
- Skills and Experience in performing various testing types including system and integration testing, user acceptance testing, accessibility testing on a SaaS platform and ensure test coverage to User stories / requirements.
- Prepare and maintain test artefacts related to testing.
- Experience in planning, preparation and execution of testing activities including defect triage.
- Oversight of business for User Acceptance Testing and Production Verification Testing.
- Experience in agile projects and active participation in agile ceremonies.
- Experience in the organisation in the provision of similar testing related services in Agile project environments.
- Prior experience in working with systems integrators.
- Experience with Oracle CX platform is an advantage.
Oracle CX platform experience is must. Govt. exp would be beneficial.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.