Software Solutions Sales Specialist
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Software Solutions Sales Specialist to join our thriving Software Services division to drive local sales initiatives and pipeline activity around software licensing, devices, software asset management and end user computing services.
Working at NTT
- Manage a customer portfolio, develop and execute a software sales strategy with a consultative sales approach to achieve financial targets in the areas of software licensing and associated consulting and managed services
- Own the end to end opportunity sales process from consulting, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, client presentations and workshops
- Support the lifecycle stages of customer software agreements to ensure they derive maximum value from their investment
- Identify/Facilitate consulting opportunities to drive consumption of the technology within the customer environment
- Develop and manage strong customer, NTT and vendor stakeholder relationships
- Maintain knowledge of vendor partner programmes, agreement constructs and build a partner engagement strategy with, but not limited to Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Adobe, Vmware, Palo Alto & Splunk,
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency positioning complex software licensing and cloud solutions.
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT / services environment
- Experience and working knowledge of the Microsoft & Cisco eco-system programmes, tools and portals will be well regarded.
- Proven track record of creating and negotiating compelling commercial outcomes.
- Passion to drive customer success.
- Demonstrable experience understanding customer needs, effective sales planning and execution, building trust and managing expectations.