Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking TECHNICAL CYBERARK CONSULTANT to join us on an initial 12 months contract, augmenting Health client’s project on-site in BRISBANE CBD.
This role will be hands-keyboard to lead the technical implementation of one of the largest deployments of the CyberArk’s Endpoint Privilege Management solution
Your day at NTT
- Ensuring full operability, health, fault tolerance and performance of the EPM solution.
- Expand onboarding of EPM
- Applying PAM upgrades, patches and system releases using the ITL Release Management process
- Perform discovery and profiling of Privileged Management and Application Control
- Enable and Manage EPM advanced threat protect policies and Application control
- Analyse and evaluate applications for policy creation.
- Configure and enforce privilege security elevations on endpoints.
- Ensuring high availability of EPM for use by endpoint agents.
- Execution of project tasks for EPM Implementation.
- Define and deploy agents to endpoints
- Troubleshoot endpoint agent connectivity and configuration issues