NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future. In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges. With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be part of the team?
You will join one of the world's largest teams of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. In just about every industry, you will be solving big problems using the latest tech. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into intelligent products and services.
We’re seeking for an IT Service Delivery Analyst for a contract 5 months with potential extension in next year– someone who responsible for all processes, procedures, compliance, and all functions of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for client. Role is Hybrid and it is based in Melbourne. Start date: ASAP
The IT Service Delivery Analyst role is including but not limited to Financial Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management, Service Level Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.
Your day at NTT
- Day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of service management issues which arise in connection with IT services.
- Refine and maintain ITIL processes
- Provide a comprehensive, consistent and coherent set of best practices focused on the management of ITSM processes.
- Promote a quality approach to achieving business effectiveness and efficiency in the use of information systems.
- Reduce the long-term cost of service provision.
- Develop user friendly and documented IT services.
- Develop a single point of contact.
- Develop and enhance the knowledgebase.
- Respond quickly to new customer needs and expectations.
- Continue to create and improve value through improved enhancements.
- Transition new and changed services into operations.
- Quickly and efficiently resolve incidents to improve customer satisfaction.
- Measure the success of services being utilised to recommend and coordinate implementation of changes to IT services.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 5+ years’ experience in fostering an ITIL based Service environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in measuring the success of services being utilised, recommending, and coordinating implementation of changes to IT services.
- Working knowledge of the ITIL framework, and how an ITIL work frame fits into the organisation and the support team.
- Experience in improve the quality of IT services delivered.
- Experience in aligning IT services with the current and future needs of the business and our customers.
- Achieve effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of services.
- Experience working Service Providers – when required to liaise with contractors and 3rd parties to ensure timely and high quality service for our clients
- Sound knowledge of ICT including end user computing, telephony, infrastructure and applications
- Sound knowledge of ticketing / call logging systems – ServiceNow
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to document in such a way that can be understood by people of all technical abilities
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Career at NTT means:
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection, and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.