Who we are
Workforce Solutions specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our VIC team to focus on permanent and contract recruitment delivery in our RPO solution.
Salary circa $90k base plus super.
Based on site at our Melbourne CBD location on Collins Street, you'll be responsible for the entire Resource Delivery life-cycle including:
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Qualify requirements
- Talent search & selection
- Interview & assessment
- Offer negotiations & management
- Talent pooling & market mapping
This position has been created to support change and growth in our business. It's a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agency recruiter who enjoys the fast pace of an agency environment, but is keen to focus their career on talent search and acquisition, rather than sales or business development.
You’ll have a defined client base you can partner with, a solid pipeline of complex opportunities to source on, no sales or business development targets, and an agency style bonus structure that supports delivery and service performance.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this position, you’ll need demonstrated recruiting experience in IT skill-sets including at least one of:
- Networking & Infrastructure
- Cyber or Information Security
- End User Compute
- BI, Data & Analytics
- Software Development
Your prior experience shows:
- Previous experience working across a contract recruitment desk in a delivery capacity
- Demonstrated background within the IT recruitment sector
- A track record sourcing and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build rapport, establish trust, and sustain lasting relationships
- A desire for continuous learning
- Strong time management skills - you thrive juggling competing priorities in a fast paced environment